It's been long, really long, that I've been thinking to start an event, and not disclosing the reasons behind my utter laziness, I feel ecstatic in announcing this one finally.
With Valentine's Day romancing around and Holi showering its scintillating glory, nothing can sensitize my cerebral neurons than the sugary flavors of cakes and sweets. So, here I am, with all culinary weapons loaded, ready to announce my first event ever:
Cakes, Cookies and Desserts
The rule lines before you go:
- Cook and post a recipe that falls in the category of 'Cakes, Cookies and Desserts' in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- It can be any kind of a cake, any variety of cookies or just any sweet/dessert that you have prepared.
- Only vegetarian entries invited, though eggs liberated just for baking.
- Multiple fresh and archived entries are welcome (as many as you can send!), but linking back to this announcement and re-posting for archived ones is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional, but I'll feel delighted if you can share this dessert bowl on your page as well. It will do no harm, just make your space more colorful and vibrant. :)
- After posting your recipe, just submit your entry to the linky tool provided at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to email@example.com with your name, blog name, recipe name and recipe url, with the subject line as 'Cakes, Cookies and Desserts'.
- Non-bloggers can also participate by simply mailing me their recipe with a beautiful click to the email id listed above. Don't forget to attach the recipe pic here.
- The event starts from Feb 10th, 2012 and ends on March 12th, 2012, so rush in and contribute for as many sweet memories as you can.
- There could be a surprise gift for the winner, who will be chosen by my adorable family. ( My hubby would be waiting for this event more than his cricket leagues now!! :P)