Simple rules to participate:
- The recipe should be vegetarian, though eggs are liberated for baking.
- There will be a surprise ingredient every month and the recipe should have that ingredient as a major in it.
- Any number of entries are invited, fresh or archived, just that they need to be linked back to the event announcement page.
- The use of logo is optional.
- You have to like 'Spice and Sugar Tales' on 'Facebook'.
- You have to follow the blog for further events and updates.
The surprise ingredient for the month of 'April' is 'Yogurt.
very interesting anjali....gonna get cookin straight away! :)ReplyDelete
Nice event..will definitely be part of it.ReplyDelete
nice series anjali :)..ReplyDelete
great idea. hope to contributeReplyDelete
Great theme. Love the surprise ingredient for this month. Hopefully I can contribute something interesting :) Happy hosting Anjali and all the best!ReplyDelete
wow dats a nice series!!!and the surpise ingredient yoghurt sounds cool!!!ReplyDelete
superb theme with lovely surprise ingredient.....ReplyDelete
Nice series Anjali, will try to post some atleast one.ReplyDelete
Happy hosting dear.ReplyDelete
happy hosting anjali :)ReplyDelete
nice event... will link my entries soon... :)ReplyDelete
Very interesting event. I send my entries soon.ReplyDelete
Pudding muffin looks yummy and healthy.
My Monthly Event - Spotlight : "Lunchbox Ideas".
Lovely theme... I practically use yogurt in most of my dishes.ReplyDelete
First time here.U have a lovely space.Happy to follow you.ReplyDelete
Will send my entries as well
Check out my blog in your spare time