MAVA KESAR BADAM KULFI: (Microwave)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients: Full cream milk powder, full/fresh cream, cardamom powder, saffron strands, sugar, milk, almond powder, almonds, cashews, pistachio.
- Take 1 cup milk powder, 1/3 cup full/fresh cream, cardamom powder and 2 tablespoons sugar and microwave for 3-4 minutes. Mava/khoya will be ready.
- On the other side, put 1/2 litre milk on boiling. Add saffron strands, cardamom powder, almond powder, crushed dry fruits, sugar(3 tablespoons or as per taste) and boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes with continuous stirring. Cool it and add the prepared khoya after crushing.
- Mix this well and transfer this mixture into 'Kulfi -maker' and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled in the morning.
- If you don't have a 'Kulfi- maker', you could use a closed container for freezing and then cut the prepared kulfi in small square pieces and lift them with 2 toothpicks on each piece. Your toothpick-kulfi is ready. ;)
If you have khoya/mava available on stores, you can make the kulfi directly with that without using milk powder. Also, you can make it from reduced milk (1/4) after boiling and simmering, which will give the authentic taste of rabdi/khoya.
Sending this to:
My event: Cakes, Cookies and Desserts