Luscious, juicy, toothsome mangoes with a tint of cream and ice-cream...yummm
And on the top of that, it just takes 10 minutes to prepare this beautiful-looking, pleasing-to-the-taste dessert.
CREAM O' MANGO:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Health Meter: Every part of the mango is beneficial and has been utilized in folk remedies in some form or another. Whether the bark, leaves, skin or pit; all have been concocted into various types of treatments or preventatives down through the centuries. A partial list of the many medicinal properties and purported uses attributed to the mango tree are as follows: anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-septic, anti-tussive (cough), anti-asthmatic, expectorant, cardiotonic, contraceptive, aphrodisiac, hypotensive, laxative, stomachic (beneficial to digestion).
1. Ripe Mango (pureed) : 1
3. Vanila ice-cream: 1 cup
4. Sugar: 4 tsp or as per taste
5. Mango cubes(small): 1/2 cup
1. Take the ice-cream out of the refrigerator and let it melt in a bowl.
2. Peel off the ripe mango, add sugar to it and puree it in a mixer/blender.
3. Add Amul Fresh cream to it and mix well.
4. Now add the molten ice-cream to it and stir well to give a frothy texture.
5. Embellish with fresh mango tiny cubes.
1. I recommend using Alphonso/ Mallika/Dasheri Mangoes owing to their special sweetness.
2. You could also top this cream on mango smoothies or mango shake.
3. Another great variation could be 'Mango Kulfis' by simply freezing this mixture in kulfi moulds.
Sending this to:
My event: Cakes, Cookies and Desserts